Tovarisch, I Am Not Dead.
HomeAbout the FilmTrailerMovie BlogHistorical BlogAbout the BookScreenings and FestivalsPress
Historical Blog

Tuesday 25 July 2006

Developing This Site

I would just like to say that working on the development of this site has been one of the most difficult projects I have ever worked on...not for any technical reason, but because of the obvious human suffering that becomes apparent when any research is carried out on the subjects surrounding the film.
In order to write about the gulags and concentration camp I have had to research the darker parts of mankind’s recent history. This left me thinking - do others share the same difficulty dealing with the Holocaust and the oppression in Russia? Is this a subject that you feel should be discussed? How should the film deal with these issues?

I look forward to your comments.

No comments:

 
©2007 Cyclops Vision, All Rights Reserved | Terms of Use | Accessibility Statement | Site Map