Tovarisch, I Am Not Dead.
HomeAbout the FilmTrailerMovie BlogHistorical BlogAbout the BookScreenings and FestivalsPress
Historical Blog

Wednesday 1 November 2006

History Revisited

Hi all, this is an introduction from the latest member of the blogteam. I'm Romany and I have been awe-inspired by the story so far. Having learnt history at school in the traditional way, I can't help wondering whether I would have paid far more attention if every story was as fascinating as this one! Wasn't it Wilfred Owen, the First WW poet who stated that the poetry is in the pity? Well, Tovarisch, I Am Not Dead evokes equally strong feelings. Now that the book is available on Lulu.com, everyone can read it. I look forward to all your comments.

No comments:

 
©2007 Cyclops Vision, All Rights Reserved | Terms of Use | Accessibility Statement | Site Map